Update Notes for 10/9/08
Ethernauts, the fifth Legends of Norrath set, is
Ethernauts kicks off the second story block for Legends of Norrath, and tells the story of adventure, heroism, loss and sacrifice thousands of years before the events unfolding in EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey. Players of the MMOs will learn the history of the Ethernauts through cards, lore, and scenario play.
- More than 280 new game cards.
- Over 20 loot items each for EverQuest and EverQuest II available in Ethernauts digital booster packs.
- 1 new Legendary digital Starter Deck that contains four playable archetypes and features the Ethernauts heroes.
- 10 new single-player scenarios with loot and game card rewards.
- 2 new custom avatar races: Barbarian and Half-Elf.
- New gameplay keyword: Lookout.
- 10 new ultra-rares.
- Video loot cards.
- And more!
- Embrace of the Keepers no longer has the Reward trait.
- Froglok Fisherman's game text is now optional.
- Grapple can now be used to target units with more than +2 damage bonus.
- Rat Patrol's game text is no longer optional.
- These cards have new gameplay:
Bregna's Big Mistake: Whenever a player applies a level 1 ability at this quest, he exerts all opposing units.
Collecting Gnoll Bounty: Each light unit at this quest gets +1 defense. Each shadow unit at this quest gets +1 defense.
Disable now has a cost of 4.
Froglok created avatar #2: [MAIN] Pay 1 power and exert this avatar >> Heal all damage on a friendly unit.
Gharin's Note: When you complete this quest, each shadow unit at it gets +1 attack until the end of the turn.
Gypsy Wine: When you play this item, gain 1 power. At the start of your quest phase, destroy this item. When this item is destroyed, lose 1 power.
Severed Paw of Opolla: Whenever a player applies an ability at this quest, he gains 1 power.
Wind of Force: [MAIN] Pay 1 power and exert this ability >> Move a unit to another quest.
- Adjourning and resuming games now correctly lists a player's name.
- Tutorial 11 has had the tip cube for "right-click to exert for defense" re-activated.
- Loot rarity filters are no longer viewable in the Deck Builder.
- All scenario descriptions display the names of reward loot and cards that you can earn.
- Conceding during a match play game no longer causes your avatar to have the defeated art over your avatar in subsequent games.
- Impaler Wasp's link icon will correctly be removed when it switches its link target.
- The Ogre trait has been added to the Deck Builder filters.
- All Trolls now make the correct sounds.
- There are new playmat backgrounds that you can choose from your user preferences interface.
- For the 5 packs per month promotion, EQ/EQII subscribers can view their anniversary date in their user info.
- New lobby avatars are available to choose from your user preferences interface.
- Items you own that are non-tradable will now have a "lock" icon on them when viewed in the Collection Manager.