Update Notes for 11/13/08
The Ring of Scale scenario is now active and ready for players to
experience this epic battle from Norrath's past! Players can earn either a
Visage of the Ice Golem (5EQP12) or Vision of Fury (5EQIIP12)
loot card – based on their preferences – when defeating the Ring of Scale
- Blinding Luminance now works correctly with Lizardscale Belt.
- Soulstone of Gukta now correctly puts units it links to in the discard pile.
- Grim Aura no longer stacks if you select the same unit it was previously linked to.
- Scream of Hate can no longer be played on defense.
- Blackglyph Chain Gloves can now be used again properly if readied during combat.
- Noble's Robes text can now correctly be used multiple times during combat if the item is readied.
- The following cards have had gameplay changes:
Erasmus: [Evil][Main] Exert this unit >> Draw a card.
[Evil][Main] Exert a friendly unit named Unna >> Draw two cards.
Unna: [Good][Main] Exert this unit >> Gain 1 power.
[Evil][Main] Exert a friendly unit named Erasmus >> Gain 2 power.
Clockwork Talisman: [Main] Pay 4 power and exert this item >> Take a card from your discard pile into your hand.
- Sicken now correctly produces a chat log entry.
- Inspiring Dwarf's chat log has been corrected.