Update Notes for 2/26/09
- Trusik Summoner can no longer summon itself from the discard pile.
- Bixie Venomguard's gametext now works even if it was destroyed by taking the point of damage.
- Double Brewed Orcish Stout now correctly adds two runes.
- Crafting Pine Scout Armor no longer reduces the cost of your opponent's items.
- Deadly Precision may now be played even if you don't have any neutral abilities in play.
- Level tokens from Razor-Sharp Speedblade will be applied at the quest Cross Swords, even if you choose to enter combat at another quest.
- Divine Purpose, Runic Talisman, Ice Nova and Radiance now correctly give you the choice to reset your faction or pay their cost.
- Jonas Sweal now has the Undead trait.
- Bolan Frostwind now has the Barbarian trait.
- The info button in Against the Void Scenario 9 now displays the correct victory conditions.
- Chat log entries for Elemental Vestment and Noble's Robes have been corrected.
- The AI in Against the Void Scenarios 9 and 10 will no longer lose by running out of cards.
- The Home page now displays the Against the Void logo.
- HTML tags will no longer show up in the Deck Builder table view.