Vengeful Gods, the ninth release for Legends of Norrath™ is
Two thousand years after the Ethernauts sacrifice, threats from the Void are still surfacing. Learning lessons from their past defeats, the Voidmen have turned to a more nefarious scheme; destroy Norrath by cutting the people off from their Gods. As the five Travelers continue to investigate reports of Voidman activity, a plot to enslave the avatars of the gods is revealed. To save Norrath, the Travelers must battle against mind-controlled prophets and the manifestations of the gods themselves!
- 165 beautifully illustrated cards (55 each Common, Uncommon and Rare)
- 16 loot cards each for EverQuest® and EverQuest II randomly inserted into Vengeful Gods booster packs.
- Vengeful Gods campaign contains 10 single-player scenarios with rewards
- New game mechanics: Mark, and new ways to Shift cards
- New created avatar race: Ratonga
- Additional gametext options for Dark Elf, Halfling and Ogre created avatars
- And more!
Update Notes for 2/23/09
- Invasion can now correctly select a quest with no units.
- Karlemayn and Cyndra now correctly validates only for Open format.
- The Avatar Builder has been completely revamped to allow better flow for players when creating an avatar.
- Forsworn (Set 2) and Inquisitor ( Set 3) cards have been retired from the "Standard" format. They may be played in the "Open" format.
- Foils of reprinted cards now correctly validate for Standard format play.
- Weapon Blur: The cost to play this tactic is increasing from 0 to 1.
- Razor Edge now reads: "Whenever your avatar begins defending, deal 1 damage to an opposing unit combatant. [LIGHT] You may do this whenever your avatars begins attacking."