Doom of the Ancient Ones, the tenth release for Legends of Norrath™
is available now!
Void bombs have been planted to destroy the planes of Norrath. These horrific weapons are capable of tearing through reality; obliterating a plane like a black hole. Journey to the shards of the planes to destroy the bombs before it's too late! Uncover the mystery behind these weapons through exciting conflicts with Anashti and the Voidmen. This thrilling story concludes with a final battle against Roehn Theer.
- 165 beautifully illustrated cards (55 each Common, Uncommon and Rare)
- 16 loot cards each for EverQuest and EverQuest II randomly inserted into Doom of the Ancient Ones booster packs.
- Doom of the Ancient Ones campaign contains 10 single-player scenarios with rewards
- New twists on Shifting, Conquest can now appear on Tactics and Items, and new stats on Abilities!
- New created avatar race: Vah Shir
- Additional gametext options for Froglok, Troll and Wood Elf created avatars
- And more!
Update Notes for 6/15/10
- Silverwing Cloak and Mist Wolf now work correctly when discarding a card.
- Blade of Tactics will no longer incorrectly ready itself if a tactic shifts at the end of combat.
- Silverwing Cloak now works correctly with all tactics.
- You no longer incorrectly gain 2 faction when you pay for
Windwillow Branch Bow’s cost using faction.
- Shifting units now correctly gain reinforce after they have shifted with Falchion of Mathere.
- Working the Dig and Silverwing Cloak now work correctly when Working the Dig discards a card.
- Using Holy Salvation to retrieve the same unit twice will now correctly destroy that unit at the end of the turn.
- Prayer to Innoruuk will now work correctly when playing a shadow card with the attuned keyword.
- Opposing shifting cards will no longer incorrectly trigger Perseverance’s effect.
- Leggings of the Unseen Servant now properly gives Lookout to a card that shifts into a pet.
- The Kenoch MacDunham avatar (8P7) art has been fixed.
- Charge will no longer cause connectivity issues.
- Worlds of Trouble will no longer prompt to use its global gametext.
- Equinox now reads: "[Good] When you play this ability, you may set your faction to neutral. If you do, take up to two unit cards that cost 3 or less from your discard pile and play them to a quest for no cost."
- Sarnak created avatar #3 now reads: "The first time each turn that you win a combat involving this avatar, heal 1 damage on it."