Update Notes for July 23, 2009
- Slaythe the Slayer can now correctly use its gametext to deal the final point of damage to an avatar.
- Impaler Wasp no longer has its gametext triggered when Beware of Ogres returns it to a player's hand.
- Ghost of Dusk no longer re-triggers its faction change gametext when players gain 1 shadow faction from an opposing unit's destruction.
- Gloomwater Mermaid and Edgewater Rockshell now work correctly with Blazon Life.
- The rune generated by Storm Guard Armbands now absorbs the correct amount of damage.
- Fixed a radial menu tool tip error with Sacred Force and Dagger of Dawn.
- Fixed a typo on the Snow Bunny Helm loot card.
- Fixed a cosmetic issue when Decoy moves a unit.
- Storm Break loot cards now correctly have a foil effect.
- Order Elemental now reads: "[Shadow] Whenever combat begins involving this unit, you may set your faction to 6 shadow. If you do, search your deck for a card and take it into your hand."